Abia hotel’s ‘Ghost Attack’ 3 survivors regain consciousness

THREE of the survivors of last week’s ‘invisible hands’ attack in a hotel on 44, Uyo Street, Umuahia metropolis, Abia State, have regained consciousness, but cannot recall what happened to them.
Two persons were confirmed killed and four others rushed to hospital, following an attack at the 50-50 Hotel.
Three of the four survivors regained consciousness and the state Police Command said they would help with information of what actually happened.
Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, Leye Oyebade, who had transferred the matter to the CID, said investigation would reveal what transpired.
The little information pieced together from the survivors indicate that none of them could actually pin-point where their trouble came from.
According to one of them, a female victim, Chika Obi, who said she hails from Ozubulu in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State, “honestly, I cannot remember what happened, all I can tell you is that I slept in my room as usual.
“I was alone that night, because I did not get any client. Then I woke up here in the hospital. I do not know if it was a spiritual attack. I cannot explain. I cannot even remember where my phone was.
“I do not have any relative here. But I thank God, I survived this mysterious attack— be it spiritual or not. The night before that incident, I did not take any drink. Please, I want to be discharged. I want to go home,” she added.
For Ikechukwu Udemba from Ohuhu, in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State, he could not recall what happened.
According to him, “this was a place we usually stay to drink and watch football. So on that Tuesday night, I went there as usual, and called one of my brothers to meet me there. I had not even taken any drink, so there is no room to suspect that I was poisoned through drink.
“I went there with the food I bought outside and had neither eaten it nor drank anything in the place before whatever happened occurred. I was sitting at the bar.
“Whatever happened there, I don’t know, except that yesterday, I woke up and found myself here at about this time. I did not drink anything in that place.”
However, it was learned that the owner of the place suspects foul play from the association of hoteliers with who she allegedly had issues with.
Source: Vanguardngr

Related posts

Leave a Comment